Today you’re going to become a better digital marketer.
Do you know how ?
Because I’ve compiled a list of 42 resources on SEO, email marketing, lead generation, and more for you to learn from.
Why 42 exactly?
Mostly because it sounds cool. Browse through some of these and enjoy becoming a better entrepreneur.
These are resources on social media marketing that will help you develop social strategies and content.
- 7 Steps in Creating a Winning Social Media Marketing Strategy in 2018: Learn how to research your target audience, set goals for your channels, and drive more traffic with social media.
- Social Media Marketing for Businesses: A beginners guide to marketing on social media. Great for newbies or veterans that need a refresher.
- How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy in 8 Easy Steps: 8 important steps to take when you are developing a social media strategy to ensure the best results.
- 8 Essential Elements of a Social Media Marketing Strategy: 8 elements you won’t want to forget when planning out how to market to your audience on social media.
- 10 Social-Media Marketing Strategies for Companies: Learn how to leverage communities, chat bots, and more to level up your social media.
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Marketing: Facebook is the #1 social network, are you using it for your business? If so, you won’t want to miss out on this guide.
- The Ultimate Pinterest Marketing Guide: How to Improve Your Reach and Promote Your Brand: Drive traffic and get more people finding your brand through Pinterest marketing.
- 5 Simple Ways to Hack Instagram Marketing: Growth-hack your Instagram by using videos, product positioning, and more.
- 14 Ways to Use Twitter to Market Your Business: Take advantage of influencer marketing, engagement, and other strategies to enhance your Twitter marketing.
- 9 YouTube Marketing Examples — How Businesses Use YouTube To Sell: Learn how to use video marketing on YouTube to increase revenue.
Best email marketing resources
- A Beginner’s Guide to Successful Email Marketing: Email marketing peaked in the 90’s but is still effective as ever. Grasp the essentials to email marketing and grow your business with it.
- 70 Email Marketing Stats Every Marketer Should Know: Valuable insight into what works and what doesn’t when it comes to email marketing.
- 31 Ecommerce Email Marketing Tips to 5x Your Conversion Rates: More subscribers is cool, but imagine making more sales from your existing list. Learn how in this article.
- Master the 5-Step Email Marketing Funnel: Creating a funnel to send leads down is crucial and this articles teaches you how to master it.
Best SEO resources
- Beginners guide to SEO: SEO can bring in organic traffic which leads to prospects and sales. Moz will teach you the basics to kickstart your SEO today.
- SEO Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide: Read Neil Patel’s step by step guide to improving your SEO.
- On-Page SEO: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page (2018 Update): SEO has many components, with on-page being one of the most important. Brian from Backlinko covers everything you need to know for optimizing your websites pages in this piece.
- 20 SEO Link Building Tips for 2018: Many struggle with building high quality backlinks. This guide offers you through 20 different tips that will help your link building campaigns.
- The Ultimate Guest Blogging Guide: Guest posting is one of the most efficient ways to gain backlinks. You get to network, generate referral traffic, and build a name in your market. This guide gives you the know-how on pitching and acquiring guest blogging opportunities.
- How to Find and Fix Broken Links (to Reclaim Valuable “Link Juice”): Broken backlink building can be scaled and automated to constantly bring your website links. Ahrefs teaches you how to properly find and fix broken backlinks to improve your own SEO.
- Link Building Case Study: How I Increased My Search Traffic by 110% in 14 Days: Brian Dean from Backlinko is the father of the skyscraper technique. It’s one of the most powerful ways to build links and he guides you through how in this article.
Best copywriting resources
- Copywriting 101: As the name suggests, this is a 101 on copywriting that every marketer needs to read.
- Copywriting Headlines That Sell (with Templates & Swipe File): Headlines draw users in and get attention. If your headlines suck, you won’t make money. So, read this article and avoid the trouble!
- How to Use Emotion in Copywriting: The purchasing process is 90% emotional and we justify it with logic most of the time. This article teaches you how to implement emotion into sales copy to make more sales and keep people reading.
- Storytelling in Copywriting: A 3-Step Formula to Help You Write Your Sales Pages: My friend James has made over $1 million by storytelling in his sales copy. Just kidding. But storytelling is a solid way to improve your copywriting and this 3 step formula will make sure you nail it every time.
- Fantastic Copywriting Examples: 13 Companies With Truly Creative Copywriters: 13 examples of copywriting you can learn from, by companies like Moosejaw and First Round Capital.
Best lead generation resources
- 32 Clever Lead Generation Ideas For Your Next Marketing Campaign: Clever optimization tips and tactics to increase the ROI and conversion rate of your next lead gen campaign.
- 5 Best B2B Lead Generation Strategies: Do you run a business that is B2B? Then your jaw will drop when you realize you haven’t been using these lead gen strategies.
- 30 Great Lead Gen Landing Page Examples to Follow: Lead gen all starts on the original landing page. If it isn’t optimized, you won’t get as many conversions. Take notes from these 30 lead gen examples.
Best content marketing resources
- Why Content Marketing Is the Best Long-Term Marketing Strategy: Do you want consistent customers and sales that gradually roll in? Content marketing will get you there.
- The Advanced Guide to Content Marketing: Build a strong foundation, plan your content, write like a pro, and more in this article.
- 5 Best-Practices B2B Content Marketing Strategies to Implement Right Now: B2B and B2C are vastly different. You need to understand how to write your content differently when targeting others businesses, which is exactly what this article shows you.
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Content Marketing: Straight to the point tips on improving your content marketing game.
Best e-commerce resources
- 15 E-commerce Tips to Boost Your Sales: Do you run an e-commerce store? Learn how to boost your sales by changing payment gateways, building trust, and other techniques.
- 13 Ecommerce Conversion Optimization Examples (2017 Case Studies): 13 case studies on how e-commerce businesses raised their conversion rates. Learn from their improvements and try applying them to your own store.
- E-Commerce Copywriting 101: How to Write Killer Product Descriptions: Lame copywriting doesn’t make money. You’ll thank yourself after reading this article when your product descriptions jump off the page and generate more sales.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Ways to Perform Ecommerce Market Research: Struggling to figure out if a market is worth going into or need some more details on a target audience? Volusion helps you with 10 ways to perform market research without breaking the bank.
- 10 Affordable Ecommerce Automation Tools You Need Right Now: Automation is a regular part of business now. It saves you time and money. Oberlo has put together 10 affordable tools that will help automate your ecommerce business.
Final thoughts on today’s article
I hope you learn lots of practical knowledge from all of these resources on digital marketing.
Feel free to contact me if you have a resource worth putting on the list!