Toronto content audit service
- 1,000 pages or less: $2,000 CAD
- 5,000 pages or less: $4,000 CAD
- 10,000 pages or less: $6,000 CAD
You may have a content strategy, but do you know all of the little ways you can improve it and how to find problems to fix? If not, you may be missing out on quick wins in terms of traffic, leads, and campaign performance.
My content auditing service will break down your website’s content and on-page SEO to determine where improvements can be made and existing problems.
Once we have had a quick discovery call to understand your needs, I will audit your content and create a deliverable covering:
- Content that requires improvements in areas such as word count, title tags, meta descriptions, internal linking, image count, and other factors.
- On-page SEO elements that need your attention open graph data, page speed, schema markup, URL structure, indexing, and more.
- Suggestions to improve existing content and fix any problems that were discovered.
- A list of content topics that relate to your buyer persona and content which is already performing well.
- A list of high traffic and low competition keywords to target in existing and future content.
The turnaround time for a content and SEO audit is dependent on how large your website is and how much content you’ve published. On average, you can expect an audit to take 2-4 weeks to complete at maximum, but often it is delivered earlier.
Content audits are ideal for any company that is interested in:
- Achieving better search engine rankings and driving more organic traffic to their website.
- Improving the user experience of their website and content to enhance how your brand is viewed by customers.
- Finding mistakes they’ve been making with their on-page SEO and content strategy to improve campaign performance prevent future issues.
What the process looks like:
- My team and I begin by gathering data on your website such as organic traffic, meta data, backlinks, UX metrics, and more.
- All of these URLs are checked for errors such as duplicate content, missing meta descriptions, redirect chains, etc.
- Your website’s SEO is then audited to find site-wide issues like page speed, lack of schema markup, and other common mistakes you need to get fixed.
You may also be interested in similar Toronto writing services I offer, such as: